How to become a licensed Talking Mats trainer
To attend this course you need to fill in an application. You need to have:
- Attended a Talking Mats training course
- Considerable experience of Talking Mats in practice
- An in-depth knowledge of communication disability
- Good presentation and training skills
This is a two day, in-depth and hands-on residential course enabling people to become licensed trainers. If accepted onto the course you can be licensed to train within your own organisation, partnership or can also apply for an independent licence. Trainers are licensed to run the foundation Talking Mats course which is delivered over two half days.
Here are some blogs about the course:
Future course dates:
- 7th & 8th October 2020 – Stirling (subject to change due to current global health pandemic)
This course is small with limited numbers so please contact us for further information about becoming a Talking Mats Licensed Trainer.
We currently have over 170 Licensed trainers from all over the world. Here is a list of all our current trainers accredited to run Talking Mats courses.