For anyone who has previously attended a Talking Mats training you now have the option to attend one of our Specialist Seminars in Stirling or London. Using Talking Mats to determine Capacity and using Talking Mats with the Keeping Safe resource are currently on offer. Both these seminars will help you develop and enhance your use of Talking Mats in either subject.
Talking Mats Keeping Safe Resource – A powerful communication tool to help people reflect on how their lives are going; It supports safeguarding by allowing issues of concern to arise from broad discussion.
Keeping Safe Seminar Format and costs:
- It will provide background information to the resource, hands on experience of using the resource, filmed material of people using it and plenty of discussion on examples of the impact of its use.
- Initially designed for people with a learning disability but will also be considering its application to other client groups
- Each participant will receive the full resource as part of the seminar
- Cost £125 excl VAT (including the full resource)
- Next available date: London 17th March 2017 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Click here for our Keeping Safe seminar flier!
Capacity Seminar Format and costs:
- It will focus on using Talking Mats to help determine capacity in different situations
- It will involve planning how to develop the use of Talking Mats for determining capacity in participants’ own work environments
- It will draw from real life examples with lots of discussion
- Cost £40 excl VAT
- Next available date: London 17th March 2017 13:30pm – 15:30pm.
- Click here for our Capacity seminar flier!
If you would like to attend one of our seminars please contact us on 01786 479511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or book a place.