For anyone who has previously attended a Talking Mats training you now have the option to attend our Advanced Course on Talking Mats and Safeguarding . This course will help you develop and enhance your use of Talking Mats in this area .
The cost of the course includes the
Talking Mats Keeping Safe Resource – A powerful communication tool to help people reflect on how their lives are going; It supports safeguarding by allowing issues of concern to arise from broad discussion.
The course will
- demonstrate its use through filmed examples of people using it
- discuss impact on people’s lives
- plan implementation and discuss the challenges of use
- show how using it not only improves quality of lives but saves services money
- Each participant will receive the full resource as part of the seminar
- Cost £80.00 excl VAT (including the full resource)
Attend in Stirling on 20th April 2018 Keeping Safe flyer 20th April 2018 Stirling
Or London on the 23rd November Keeping Safe flyer 23rd November London
ASD Seminar 1st February 2018 – This is open to anyone who has a working knowledge of ASD and will:
- Help you to understand the stages towards an effective Talking Mat
- Explore how Talking Mats can link to different functions of communication
- Share practical adaptations to make the Talking Mats principles more meaningful.
- Cost £20.00 excl vat
Please contact us on 01786 479511 or email email@example.com to register your interest or book a place.