Job Opportunity at Talking Mats
We are delighted that Sally, our Senior Associate, has been offered the post of Head of Department for Palliative Care Education, Research and Practice Development at Strathcarron Hospice. We swing from being magnanimous to distraught!! – but it’s a wonderful opportunity for her and she will be a fantastic asset to their department. We will continue to work closely with her but we will really miss her as she has a key role in our team.
However, it also means that we are looking for another person to join us. See attached job description.
TM Associate job description
We are looking for a full time person to join the Talking Mats Team and depending on experience, level of skills and business acumen, the post will be either ‘Talking Mats Associate’ or Talking Mats Senior Associate.
The key roles are:
- To work with the Talking Mats team to provide high quality training throughout the UK and occasionally abroad
- To take a lead in gaining, developing and carrying out consultancy and project work
- To develop, launch, take products to market and increase sales
- To contribute, as agreed, to the day-to-day running of Talking Mats Limited
- To deputise for Directors as required
The closing date for applications is Thursday 26th March and the date for interviews is Thursday 2nd April.
If you are interested and think you would like to join our dynamic team please send a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any other information either by email or phone 01786479511