Significant Talking Mats Changes
We have several significant Talking Mats changes this month – in our Website, our Shop and the Digital Talking Mat
Visit our new shop for information about our full range of products. There is now have a much improved journey to make it easier for customers wanting to buy training and resources. http://www.talkingmats.com/shop/
Digital Talking Mats:
Following a process of integrating feedback from our customers Phase 2 of the Digital Talking Mat (DTM) is now complete. The features include:
- Easy access to a wide range of symbol sets relating to health and well-being, structured in thematic groups. The design means you cannot lose or mix the symbols up.
- An intuitive design which automatically prompts the user through the Talking Mat framework
- An ability to import relevant photos or images from your camera role or web to personalise the mats or create sub-mats.
- A secure log on to protect confidentiality
- Storage of previous mats on the internal DTM filing system allows reflection and progress evaluation
- Facility to email completed mat, additional comments and action plan directly to relevant team members.
Our customers have told us that a subscription model is challenging for organisations to manage so we have shifted to a one off purchase. We understand that organisations will require their staff to have more than one log on and we have a scheme to allow you to do that at a significantly reduced cost. Click here to see how multiple digital logons can be bought DTM Organisational Logon
Customers using the DTM are excited by its easy to use design and time efficient solution to person centred intervention.
To see the Digital Talking Mats in Action click here
If you would like to read more please follow the links to some of our blogs:
Using the app to develop EHC plans
Adding photos to personalise the mats
eHealth Good Practice Case Study