We know that to get the most benefit from Talking Mats it is best to combine our resources with a training course. The most cost effective way to undertake your training is to buy the training and a resource together. This way you can put your training into practice straight away and use Talking Mats to its full potential. There are 2 types of foundation courses. Near our headquarters in Stirling we deliver a two half day course (2 part) and everywhere else we deliver it in one day. The difference between the 2 types is:
- the 2 part is structured to allow participants time to reflect and develop their own communication skills between the two sessions which are held 4-6 weeks apart.
- in the one day we combine hands on experience of Talking Mats with role-play, discussion and reflection of the use of the tool in a variety of real-life situations.
Combining with a resource means the training will cost you only £65.00! It’s a fantastic deal. To take advantage of this – click on your desired location below and select either the digital or original resource most suited to your client group to accompany your training.
There are various options
- Training only with starter topic – £175
- Training with Health & Wellbeing bundle – £250
- Training with Consulting Children & Young People bundle – £250
- Training with the Best Value Bundle which includes Health & Wellbeing, Children & Young People along with Social Care – £360
When booking your place on a training course, you may pay online or alternatively, if you would prefer to be invoiced, please click on the following link Training Registration Form, complete the form and send via email to email@example.com or by post to Talking Mats Ltd, 2 Beta Centre, Stirling University Innovation Park, Stirling. FK9 4NF.
Forthcoming dates and places are: