We know that to get the most benefit from Talking Mats it is best to combine our resources with a training course. The most cost effective way to undertake your training is to buy the training and a resource together. This way you can put your training into practice straight away and use Talking Mats to its full potential. There are 2 types of foundation courses. Near our headquarters in Stirling we deliver a two half day course (2 part) and everywhere else we deliver it in one day. The difference between the 2 types is:
- the 2 part is structured to allow participants time to reflect and develop their own communication skills between the two sessions which are held 4-6 weeks apart.
- in the one day we combine hands on experience of Talking Mats with role-play, discussion and reflection of the use of the tool in a variety of real-life situations.
Combining with a resource means the training will cost you only £65.00! It’s a fantastic deal. To take advantage of this – click on your desired location below and select either the digital or original resource most suited to your client group to accompany your training.
There are various options
- Training only with starter topic – £175
- Training with Health & Wellbeing bundle – £250
- Training with Consulting Children & Young People bundle – £250
- Training with the Best Value Bundle which includes Health & Wellbeing, Children & Young People along with Social Care – £360
To booking your place on a training course please email email@example.com.
Forthcoming dates and places are:
**SUBJECT TO CHANGE due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for up-to-date information**
24th June and 2nd December 2021