Dysphagia and Decision Making subsidised by Nutricia – 23rd May 2019
This Talking Mats specialist training is relevant to you if you support people with eating and drinking difficulties.
Each person will receive the Eating and Drinking resource which is designed to help people think about their eating and drinking and the impact on their health.
Click below to book your place or download this Nutricia flier and registration form
Thinking Ahead: opening up end-of-life conversations.
This advanced course is relevant to you if you:
- Have attended a Talking Mats foundation training and are experienced in using Talking Mats with adults
- want to extend your use of Talking Mats and consider its role and application to advance care planning
- want to discuss sensitive topics around end of life care
The cost of the course includes the Thinking Ahead Resource which includes 3 topic sets:
Affairs: Care and Treatment: Personal Values
Click below to book your place or download this flier and registration form
ACP Advanced course 2nd May 2019 Stirling
For anyone who has previously attended a Talking Mats training you now have the option to attend our Advanced Course on Talking Mats and Safeguarding . This course will help you develop and enhance your use of Talking Mats in this area .
The cost of the course includes the Talking Mats Keeping Safe Resource – A powerful communication tool to help people reflect on how their lives are going; It supports safeguarding by allowing issues of concern to arise from broad discussion.
The course will:
- demonstrate its use through filmed examples of people using it
- discuss impact on people’s lives
- plan implementation and discuss the challenges of use
- show how using it not only improves quality of lives but saves services money
- Each participant will receive the full resource as part of the seminar
- Cost £80.00 excl VAT (including the full resource)
Click below to book your place or download this flier and registration form –
Keeping Safe May 2019 Stirling