How to become a licensed Talking Mats trainer
To attend this course you need to fill in an application. You need to have:
- Attended a Talking Mats training course
- Considerable experience of Talking Mats in practice
- An in-depth knowledge of communication disability
- Good presentation and training skills
This is a two day, in-depth and hands-on residential course enabling people to become licensed trainers. If accepted onto the course you can be licensed to train within your own organisation, partnership or can also apply for an independent license. Trainers are licensed to run the foundation Talking Mats course which is delivered over two half days
Here are some blogs about the course
Future course dates:
- 10th and 11th October 2019 Stirling, Scotland
This course is small with limited numbers so please contact us for further information about becoming a Talking Mats Accredited Trainer.
We currently have over 150 Accredited trainers from all over the world. Here is a list of all our current trainers accredited to run Talking Mats courses.