Become a Talking Mats train the trainer
This two day, in-depth and hands-on residential course has been created in response to an increased demand for Talking Mats training, enabling people to become trainers within their own organisations so that they can sustain and improve service for people with a communication disability. Trainers are accredited to run foundation Talking Mats course which is delivered over two half days
Here are some blogs about the course
To apply for this course you need to have
- Attended a Talking Mats training course
- Considerable experience of Talking Mats in practice
- An in-depth knowledge of communication disability
- Good presentation and training skills
Future course dates:
- 17th and 18th January 2019 Stirling Scotland
This course is small with limited numbers so please contact us for further information about becoming a Talking Mats Accredited Trainer.
We currently have over 150 Accredited trainers from all over the world. Here is a list of all our current trainers accredited to run Talking Mats courses.